|Size||Item Code||Length||Quantity||Price||Save with AutoShip|
|Liners||1SL-P (56300)||8"||Pack of 26 |
Case of 156
|Liners Long||1SL-L (64900)||9"||Pack of 44 |
Case of 176
Tena Serenity Active Liners
- Provides protection against light incontinence and minor leakage
- Dry-Fast Core with microbeads quickly lock away liquids
- Designed to conform to body’s natural contours
- pH balanced to fight urine odors
- Compare this product and others. View our Comparison Chart.
Tena Serenity Active pantiliners are designed for those who are constantly on the go. These liners protect against light bladder leakage, such as losing a few drops of urine while laughing, sneezing or straining, as well as minor leaks during or after pregnancy. The pad’s Dry-Fast Core is infused with superabsorbent microbeads to wick away and trap liquid.
With a specific design that follows the body’s natural contours, TENA Liners ensure a great fit at all times. These incontinence pantiliners are pH balanced to fight urine odors and have an soft, cloth-like outer layer that is gentle on the skin. Each absorbent pad comes individually wrapped for discreetness and convenient portability.
Our customers say it best.
Better than anything else I've tried.
- Comments about Tena Serenity Active Liners:
I use this product every day. Only occasionally do I use something a little more absorbent (if I have a persistent cough during the night)
I would prefer if it were a little wider but I don't like the ones that are "contoured" since they don't seem to lay flat. This one stays flat.
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
National Incontinence is America’s source for bladder control products.