|Size||Waist/Hip||Quantity||Price||Save with AutoShip|
|Small/Medium||34" - 46"||Pack of 20 |
Case of 80
|$15.95 ($0.80/Each) |
|Large||44" - 54"||Pack of 18 |
Case of 72
|$15.95 ($0.89/Each) |
|Extra Large||48" - 66"||Pack of 14 |
Case of 56
|$15.95 ($1.14/Each) |
- Combination of performance and value
- Soft leg gathers for leakage protection
- Tear away sides
- Color coded strands indicate front/back
- Compare this product and others. View our Comparison Chart.
Nightingale Underwear provide good absorbency and are an economical alternative to name brand incontinence products. The breathable outer layer provides more comfort. The soft leg gathers offer better leakage protection, while the tear away sides allow for easy removal and changing. Color coded strands indicate the front and back of the product. This protective underwear is best for moderate incontinence.
Video: Nightingale Underwear
Our customers say it best.
really good product
- Comments about Nightingale Underwear:
Nursing home was using this product so we started using it. They felt it was better for keeping person drier. We have noticed that there is much less odor with these.
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
National Incontinence is America’s source for bladder control products.