|Size||Item Code||Waist/Hip||Quantity||Price||Save with AutoShip|
|Men: Med/Large||2NM-MM (81780)||34" - 50"||Pack of 16 |
Case of 64
|$16.95 ($1.06/Each) |
|Men: X-Large||2NM-MX (81920)||44" - 64"||Pack of 14 |
Case of 56
|$16.95 ($1.21/Each) |
Tena Men Protective Underwear
- Redesigned to increase absorbency for better protection
- Features highly absorbent core with microbeads to better prevent leaks
- Anatomically designed to look and feel like regular men’s underwear
- Soft and cotton-like material for maximum comfort and discretion
- Now an additional 2 pieces per bag or 8 pieces per case at no additional cost
- Compare this product and others. View our Comparison Chart.
Tena Men Heavy Protection Underwear comes in Super Plus absorbency to provide absorbent protection for any man with moderate to heavy urinary incontinence issues. The protective underwear features a highly absorbent core with Superabsorbent microbeads to prevent leakage and protect men where they need it most. This brief also uses Advanced Odor Protection technology to fight odors
Users will appreciate the design of the brief, as it looks just like regular men’s underwear. The underwear is made of a cottony-soft material with a comfortable, stretchy waistband. It can be pulled on and off like regular underwear to help men maintain their dignity while doing the activities they love.
Available sizes include Med/Large (34-50”) and X-Large (44-64”).
This TENA product has been granted the Good Housekeeping Seal.
Our customers say it best.
I would buy this product again.
- Comments about Tena Men Protective Underwear:
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
National Incontinence is America’s source for bladder control products.