|Size||Item Code||Waist/Hip||Quantity||Price||Save with AutoShip|
|Women: Sm/Med||2NW-WSC (54800)||29" - 40"||Pack of 18 |
Case of 72
|$19.95 ($1.11/Each) |
|Women: Large||2NW-WLC (54900)||37" - 50"||Pack of 16 |
Case of 64
|$19.95 ($1.25/Each) |
|Women: X-Large||2NW-WXC (54950)||48" - 64"||Pack of 14 |
Case of 56
|$19.95 ($1.43/Each) |
Tena Women Protective Underwear
- Designed to look and feel like regular women’s underwear
- Advanced core with Superabsorbent microbeads provide protection all day and night
- Redesigned to increase absorbency for effective moderate to heavy protection
- Soft, cotton-like material provides maximum comfort and discretion
- Now an additional 2 pieces per bag or 8 pieces per case at no additional cost
- Compare this product and others. View our Comparison Chart.
Tena Protective Underwear for Women features a highly absorbent core infused with Superabsorbent microbeads to protect women against moderate to heavy bladder leakage. This incontinence underwear has been redesigned with increased absorbency and a new fit to keep fluids away from the skin. Its soft, cotton-like material provides maximum comfort and makes women feel as if they’re wearing regular underwear. Available sizes include: Sm/Med, Large, and X-Large.
Video: Tena Women Protective Underwear
Our customers say it best.
Tena are the greatest
- Comments about Tena Women Protective Underwear:
They are very confortable, not rashes like others cause, strong and very effective for keeping you dry.
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
National Incontinence is America’s source for bladder control products.