|Size||Item Code||Waist/Hip||Quantity||Price||Save with AutoShip|
|Ultra Medium||3NU-M (67200)||34" - 47"||Pack of 40 |
Case of 80
|$29.95 ($0.75/Each) |
|Ultra Large||3NU-L (67300)||48" - 59"||Pack of 40 |
Case of 80
|$34.95 ($0.87/Each) |
|Ultra X Large||3NU-X (68010)||60" - 64"||Pack of 15 |
Case of 60
|$16.95 ($1.13/Each) |
Tena Ultra Briefs
- Instadri Skin-Caring System™ improves surface dryness and promotes healthier skin
- Blue target absorption zone with microbeads quickly locks in liquids
- Soft, cloth-like outer cover is comfortable and less noisy
- Includes wetness indicator and refastenable tape tabs
- Compare this product and others. View our Comparison Chart.
TENA Ultra Briefs provide moderate to heavy incontinence protection, as well as fecal incontinence. This adult brief features the innovative InstaDri Skin-Caring System technology, which effectively keeps skin dry. Additionally, the brief uses Dry-Fast Dual Core™ technology and superabsorbent microbeads to rapidly wick fluid away from the skin and help prevent leaks.
This incontinence brief can be easily adjusted with hook tabs, ensuring a secure, comfortable fit around the body. Curved leg elastics provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort. The wetness indicator alerts caregivers that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked. A soft non-woven backsheet offers comfort and dignity.
Our customers say it best.
This product is great!
- Comments about Tena Ultra Briefs:
I got this product for my father-n-law. He has dementia and is in bed 24 hours a day. Very comfortable and a good fit.
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
National Incontinence is America’s source for bladder control products.