|Stretch Ultra Medium/Regular||3NUS-USM (67802)||33" - 52"||Pack of 36 |
Case of 72
|$27.95 ($0.91/Each) |
|Stretch Ultra Large/Extra Large||3NUS-USL (67803)||41" - 64"||Pack of 36 |
Case of 72
|$29.95 ($0.91/Each) |
|Stretch Super Medium/Regular||3NUS-SSM (67902)||33" - 52"||Pack of 28 |
Case of 56
|$29.95 ($1.39/Each) |
|Stretch Super Large/Extra Large||3NUS-SSL (67903)||41" - 64"||Pack of 28 |
Case of 56
|$32.95 ($1.50/Each) |
Tena Stretch Briefs
- Featuring OdaSorb Plus™ for improved odor control
- Soft, cloth-like outer cover
- Wetness indicator and refastenable tape tabs
- Available in 2 styles with different absorbencies
- Compare this product and others. View our Comparison Chart
TENA Stretch Ultra and TENA Super Stretch absorbency briefs provide moderate to heavy bladder and/or bowel protection. The unique feature combination of stretchable sides with full-length hook fasteners provides a secure fit. This easily customizable fit reduces product gapping and sagging for comfort, security, and effective leakage control. Soft non-woven material provides full breathability while promoting healthy skin and comfort.
- Tena Stretch Briefs offers the advantage of a perfect fit and fully breathable stretch side panels. This allows the adult brief to be pulled up and down and over the hips to maintain wearer dignity.
- The unique TENA "Surestay" Wide Hook System delivers unlimited, fast, secure fastenability - first time, every time.
- Super absorbent polymer micro-beads help reduce odor and quickly lock away liquids to help promote drier skin with more comfort and discretion.
- The soft non-woven backsheet is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and greater dignity.
- A moisture-proof lining protects clothing and linen against wetness and is color coded for fast and accurate product selection.
- The Blue Target Absorption Zone provides extra protection where it’s needed the most to quickly lock in liquids and odor and promote drier, healthier skin with dignity and discretion.
- Curved elastics provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection, and more comfort.
- Wetness indicator alerts the caregiver that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked.
Video: Tena Stretch Briefs
Our customers say it best.
These are the Best
- Comments about Tena Stretch Briefs:
I Use these everyday for my 94yr old Mother.. they are the best! also use the liners at night..
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
National Incontinence is America’s source for bladder control products.