|Product||Item Code||Absorb.||Quantity||Price||Save with AutoShip|
|Extra||5V-E (PV-324)||34 oz.||Pack of 30 |
Case of 120
|$15.95 ($0.53/Each) |
Prevail Belted Shields
- Reusable elastic straps with reinforced button holes insure a snug comfortable fit
- Advanced core design and fast absorbing Blue Stay-Dry Strip significantly improves skin dryness
- Soft, breathable fabric
- For moderate to heavy incontinence protection
- Compare this product and others. View our Comparison Chart
Prevail® Belted Shields provide a comfortable fit and feature a Target Acquisition Zone and the Blue Stay-Dry layer that wicks and locks liquid away. This provides superior protection and skin dryness for wearers that are typically on the go. The elastic straps are reusable and the reinforced button holes assure a snug, comfortable fit to prevent leakage. Belted shields from Prevail are one size fits all.
Video: Prevail Belted Shields
Our customers say it best.
Better than Pads
- Comments about Prevail Belted Shields:
Ideal for men with moderate incontinence, better than pads as not as bulky and better fit for men anatomy
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
National Incontinence is America’s source for bladder control products.